- Book a Tour
As the COVID control policy has been lifted, we are delighted to open our campus to prospective families for weekly school tours. Please register here or scan the following QR code to book your time.
The tours will be offered in the mornings on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week. Check-in starts at 9:15 am, and the tour starts at 9:30 am. Please follow the below instructions if you would like to join the tour.
If your preferred date is unavailable or has been fully booked, please revisit our sign-up link regularly in case a new slot becomes available due to last-minute cancellations. Families of children who have received an invite to the in-person entrance assessment or interview do not need to sign up as you will also have the opportunity to tour the campus during your visit.
Campus Entry Instructions:
1) All visitors are required to present their registered photo IDs (passport/identity card) to the school security and leave them at the guard hut then get a visitor's lanyard.
2) All visitors must sign the school Safeguarding Protocol upon arrival. Please read the conditions attached carefully ahead of time.
3) All visitors must enter and leave the campus via the Main Gate. Free parking is available at the visitor car park near the Main Gate (please refer to the attached map).
4) For safeguarding reasons, no photos or recordings shall be taken during the tour.
Visitors will be denied entry if they:
1) Did not sign up for the tour in advance; or
2) Did not bring their photo IDs.
Please feel free to contact Admissions if you have any questions about the tour. We look forward to welcoming you on campus!
*Kindly note that students wishing to enrol in Dulwich College Beijing must meet the requirements of the Beijing Municipal Education Commission (BMEC) :
- Foreign passport holder with a valid Chinese visa or Travel Document
- Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taiwan permanent resident with a valid Travel Permit
- Chinese passport holder with foreign permanent residence permit and proof of having lived abroad for more than one year
Applicant families who are unsure of eligibility are welcome to consult with our DCB Admissions Office for further advice.