Have you marked your calendar yet?
“The Best of British” Charity Gala celebrating 400 years of Dulwich College is taking place on 20th April at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing.
Get ready for the official ticket sale start on 8th March at 4:00pm! Tickets are expected to sell fast, so take a look at the seating plan to see where you would like to sit and how many tickets you would like to buy.
Ticket sales will officially start at 4:00pm on Friday 8th March; the link will be posted next week on the DCB Wechat account
- Price: 1,100 RMB per ticket or 10,000 RMB for a table of 10
- Paper ticket is required for admission to this event. You may pick up your paper ticket(s) at the College Main Reception with your Yoopay confirmation before Friday 19th April
- Tables are reserved for Board of Trustee members, College Leadership members, sponsors and DCB staff for pre-sale
- Volunteers of the Charity Gala and members of the Friends of Dulwich Executive Committee have the privilege of purchasing tickets during pre-sale from 4:00pm 4th March to 3:59pm 8th March (please make appointment with Maggie Jiang firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase your tickets )
- Tickets are non-refundable
You will enjoy an evening of the Best of British with
Sparkling wine reception with canapés, executive chef dinner, plus late evening snacks
- Free flow of wines
- Live music by DCB students and fun performances by DCB parents and staff
- Party gift bag for each guest
- Chances to win attractive raffle prizes and bid for unique silent auction items
If you would like to contribute to this high-profile event through sponsorship or raffle prize/auction item donation, please click the link: http://dcbevents.mikecrm.com/eiIZTpb
For questions, please contact email@example.com.