Philosophy & Objectives
Because Children Come First:
- We provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment
- We recognise that each child is unique
- We challenge each child to be the best they can be and support them in this
- We educate the whole child
- We emphasise the benefits and responsibilities of working together
- We know that meaningful learning involves taking risks
- We value awareness of the natural world and its resources
- We prepare children to live their lives with a spirit of respect for themselves and others
- We aim to prepare children for a future that is unpredictable.
The DCB Values represent the qualities and characteristics that we expect all students and staff to model and promote at all times.