The Prefect Team of 2022 has an overarching vision to Unify Yet Diversify, an aim through which we envision uniting the entire College, especially amid the uncertainties of the post-COVID-19 era, whilst also respecting the diversity of cultures and individualities of each member of the DCB community.
The team comprises 4 Head Prefects and 34 members of the General Team, further differentiated into the four pillar groups:
- Local to Global
- Service to Others
- Curriculum and Learning
All are aspiring leaders and Year 12 students representing a portfolio or aspect of student life within the campus, standing at a high and prestigious tier of student leadership within DCB. In general, the team aims to maintain, inspire and launch a multitude of unique and original projects – in collaboration with the existing student and staff leadership frameworks at school – to enhance the learning experience at DCB under the school’s fundamental learning principles and guiding statements.
Their aspiration: further unify the entire prefect team, striving towards efficient collaboration and stronger ties among team members and the whole student body.
- Head Girl & Head Boy: Victoria H, Joe W
- Deputy Head Girl & Deputy Head Boy: Audrey W, Zion K
Local to Global
Their aspiration: contribute to the enhancement of the school community with a strong belief that the local changes they make within their close community may positively impact the world that awaits them.
- Alumni, Careers & University: Cecilia T
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Diana T
- Global Citizenship: Carla S
- Sustainability: Betty H, Lily L
Service to Others
Their aspiration: connect and serve the school community across the whole college through their unique means and skills.
- College Links: Alice F, Danny Z, Hugh S
- Communication & Language: Lina M
- Community Service: Selina Z, Simon P, Shienna B
- Health & Wellbeing: Audrey W, Tracy L
- Student Support Services: Hanlei W, Daniel S
Curriculum & Learning
Their aspiration: enhance and promote the DCB experience within the school community.
- Approaches to Learning: Joyce C, Benjamine Z
- Art: Emma Y, Kylee C
- ICT/MIT: Pei Jen C
- Media: Rylie L, Sofia S
- STEAM: Sean L, Owen A
Their aspiration: dedicate their energy and creativity to enhancing school life for all Senior School students.
- Johnson House: Zion K
- Soong House: Harry K
- Alleyn House: Apple L
- Wodehouse House: Mylene R
- Owens House: Andrew M
- Performing Arts: Daniel Z, Helena Z
- MUN/Debating: Brian L
- Sport: Emily Z, Neli H