- Dulwich Life
- More good news from the Class of 2023!
More good news from the Class of 2023!
The Class of 2023 continues to receive good news with a current total of 230 university acceptances from around the world. The most recent acceptances include universities from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Japan, and South Korea.
The most popular majors among our students at DCB are usually Economics, Business, or a STEM major. However, our students have also been accepted to study some very unique majors this year! Some of these include:
- Aerospace engineering with Pilot Studies (University of Liverpool)
- Chinese Medicine (City University of Hong Kong)
- Game Arts (University for the Creative Arts)
- Entomology (University of California, Riverside)
- Infectious Diseases (The University of Edinburgh)
- Interdisciplinary Studies with Pre-Medicine focus (University College Utrecht)
- Journalism (University of Hong Kong)
- Kinesiology (California State University – Los Angeles)
- Performance Design and Practice (University of the Arts, London)
- Physics and Philosophy (University of St. Andrews)
- World Bachelor in Business (Partnership between the business schools of: University of Southern California, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, and Bocconi University)
Some students have also received significant merit scholarships to the University of Hong Kong, University of California, Santa Cruz, University of Toronto, and McGill University. Merit scholarships are based on excellent academic performance, excellence in long-term extracurricular activities and sometimes include an interview component. Congratulations to these students!
The Year 13 students are currently in their last week of classes and will go on IB exam leave later this week. Then, they will make the difficult decision of which university they will ultimately attend.
DCB's University Offers:
Below is a list of all university offers as of 11 April 2023. More decisions will be released periodically over the coming months.